Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

O Virtual Captain! My Captain!

Thanks for distilling this down to pure fun to be consumed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Lou Takki posted:

I use a x486 with my VGA monitor on IE 6 running on my 28.8k modem and it's a bit slow for me.

Having fun with Wing Commander 2?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Virtual Captain update morning is the best kind of morning.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

lofi posted:

jiggle physics confirmed. :wiggle:

Well, you need it for all that involuntary erotic gameplay/rape some citizens want.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

El Grillo posted:

Some day Derek Smart will write a book about this, which will just be a compilation of his infinitely long and infinitely incoherent and terrible blog posts. It will simultaneously be the longest single publication in history, and the worst.

Step aside John Galt, there is a new king in town.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Torquemada posted:

Every time new information comes out, I’m filled with relief that I don’t have to endure The Derek Cycle anymore.
1. New information arrives in thread
2. Discussion ensues
3. Derek Kramers into the thread to highlight a piece of information we already picked clean.
4. When this is pointed out, Derek explains that he’s known about this information for way longer than we have because of sources/inside info/gamedev knowledge only he possesses.
5. Someone points out this is horseshit.
6. Derek argues a completely different point that he knows he can win, and uses this to support why his original point was in fact correct.
7. Someone again calls horseshit.
8. Derek sulks until…
1. New information arrives in thread.
The circle has been broken, by and by(e).

Should have just asked him for a refund on your Battlecruiser 3000 purchase every time he showed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I unironically enjoy the Wing Commander movie, fight me cowards!!

Sorry about the brain tumor.