Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel like this is a good time to remind everyone that 4chan's idea of cringe is intimacy between committed partners for the purpose of intimacy and procreation; otoh, raping big tiddy anime waifus or lolita dickgirls is 100% a-ok to them. I feel like there is a huge overlap between 4chan, r/incels, and r/starcitizen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Who said video games aren't art? This speaks to my existential dread more than any post-modern exhibit ever has.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I recognize that quote from TNG! :haw:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kavak posted:

False, the quote is from the original series episode "By Any Other Name..." :schrute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0RuRJOQa8M&t=20s

TNG S6E04: "Relics" :colbert:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also because Data says "it is" 3 times, whereas Scotty says "it's" twice.
:goonsay:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

I'm not an independently wealthy software engineering prodigy, brain surgeon and international jet setting sex expert like the typical Star Citizen backer.
As an expert in jet setting sex, I would advise you idle near the Loreville Gates for a good time :q:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

The Inevitable Consequences of Cuckoldry: Forced Financial Austerity

I like that both the wife and the wife's boyfriend had to take his credit card away. This implies at least two separate incidents. The boy ain't bright.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lofi posted:

You'd think dropping 10k on sc would be shameful enough.

e: I want to play a findom in SC now.

Market of marks probably exists!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fashionable Jorts posted:

I like to imagine it as the two adults in the household having to physically wrestle him to the ground, open up his wallet, and remove his credit card while he shrieks like a child because his spaceship jpgs are ruining the household budget.

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Spaceship JPEGS $10,000
Utility $150

someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my wife and her boyfriend are mad at me

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lofi posted:

And the fans will accept it as just cleverly outwitting the big bad Crytek. Brilliant.

2019: We'd have launched this year, except we had to not make a game because of *~Crytek~*

However many years ago you can think of, they'd have launched then, because the secret dev build was already polished and ready to go before the Kickstarter was even announced, but visionary game developer and legal savant Christ Roberts foresaw the Crytek lawsuit and has been waiting it out all this time.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCLu2yy_dP8

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why do you feel compelled to touch the poop

just laugh in his face and go about your day

do not even explain why

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yay new vc post

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

Star Citizen is very clearly circling the "not fun" and "terrible" columns simultaneously, trying to straddle both like a bunny man trying to have his alway with his space sex doll. Unless CR hires people who know how to make a game, and people who know how to make a design fun, it's going to be very mired in those categories and adding in more "survival meters" isn't going to suddenly breed fun. Having to eat food every 20 minutes doesn't suddenly make a game fun, etc etc.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kavak posted:

The kind of lunatics who will install these mods (IE people like me) like to tweak and adjust them to their preferences- plus they don't pay for them.

shut up and chew with your mouth closed while consuming your 83 breads

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scruffpuff posted:

I didn't realize until I caught up with this recap that even :reddit: is coming around.

lol

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No more updates?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The attempts at female character models are amazing. :allears:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You can't build a whitebox without load-bearing drywall

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

90s Cringe Rock posted:

It's not an MMO, it's barely a Game, it shouldn't be anyone's Favourite, but it does promise Everything while delivering Nothing.

'There've been a million bottlenecks in history where things would have turned out much worse if we'd all just given up and accepted the inevitable. Some of those bottlenecks would have ended us if a few irrational, doggedly optimistic souls hadn't clung to a thread of hope.'