Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

General Probe posted:

Easily one of the best and most important threads on the forum.

This thread is greatness, VC. I imagine there are a LOT of people too busy to endure the main one day-in-and-out who have long needed this. The signal to noise ratio of the main thread can be taxing even to those of us who love it.

Thank you for being willing to dumpster dive for those too busy or well-adjusted to bother!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Zombie Squared posted:

Is there actually someone with the username GORFisTYPING? Because if so you are definately funding Lowtax's ritzy lifestyle.

It’s my Reddit account for Goon diplomatic efforts. It feels futile and not especially goonish but I’m going to keep at it in hopes I occasionally change a mind here and there...

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

The Space Bar, a player ownable retail structure, is expected to be available in the 3.4 patch. This size 2 outpost includes an outdoor seating for patrons (two maximum) and an ample yet cozy indoor server area.

• NPC bartender not included with structure but available for hire (Warbonds only).
  • Structure ships “dry” but can be modded to sell a variety of the finest spirits in the ‘verse with purchase of a UEE liquor license. (Warbonds only.)
  • This outposts like all player-owned structures is hugely vulnerable to munitions from above. It is expected to be a favorite target for Hercules owners and their MOABs, so purchase of official UEE Land Beacon protections are highly recommended.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Phrosphor posted:

Was I dreaming or was there a 'free' weekend for Star Citizen last weekend? Was there any fallout from that?

Umm.

Well...

Maybe...

These are just random finds, not the result of deep dives. There are surely many more experiences and possibly some are more positive. I’ve not seen one but I’m sure they’re out there. Somewhere.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

why the gently caress does the hud bounce around like this, seems super annoying
https://i.imgur.com/OtNdyFi.gifv

“It’s called IMMERSION, dammit!”

You must adapt to the demands of the world’s first Quadruple A game or be consigned to only experiencing the meager thrills of the Triple A world. I hope you have the wisdom to make the right choice.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

i feel like an FTL (inter?)galactic civilization would be able to have walking correcting display technology but im no quad A game dev

There can be only one.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Skyscraper posted:

Edit: Aw nevermind the logo in the corner gave it away, or would have if I looked hard enough.

The quote is real though. (Although I think Rockstar knows better than to even try to tussle with the Code Whisperer in the marketplace.)

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Thirsty Dog posted:

Gorf's effort posts are starting to sound like someone who's spent far too much time digging into QAnon. Pull up! Pull up!

:lol: If only I were LARPing.

It’s real. All of it.

Just go back and revisit the archives, starting around page 700 of “Even the pope won’t invite me to dinner to discuss religion...” and at least getting through all of “Big MoMA’s House.” Should just take a few months to fill in any gaps!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Thirsty Dog posted:

Don't forget the Mass Effect Andromeda hype!

Not in a million years!