Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

You are an insane person for spending an hour or two for every post on this bullshit but thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

CIG is horribly full of poo poo in basically every way but the fact that they say " the 'verse" in official communication is somehow one of the worst things to me.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Thanks VC! I thought for a bit that the lol mines might have collapsed

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

I love riding team in spaceship game

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Thanks as always cap!

I do want to make a comment that is meaningless in the grander SC shitpile though. There is no way Sandi is as good at French as she likes to pretend. She has a slightly more than vague idea as to how to read French aloud from a prompter but that's about it. Her French is dogshit, it is bad and I am no Parisian. Hell, my French is Swiss French.

It doesn't matter but I had to get that off my chest, being a French speaker.

NLJP fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Nov 22, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

I love that we're in a situation where those are the guy's questions after apparently watching loads of gameplay and Dev videos. Illustrative.

Edit: speaking of those last Reddit quotes