Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Defiance was like destiny with the gimmick that the players in game events could influence the tv show's next season

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

G0RF posted:

The Space Bar, a player ownable retail structure, is expected to be available in the 3.4 patch. This size 2 outpost includes an outdoor seating for patrons (two maximum) and an ample yet cozy indoor server area.

• NPC bartender not included with structure but available for hire (Warbonds only).
  • Structure ships “dry” but can be modded to sell a variety of the finest spirits in the ‘verse with purchase of a UEE liquor license. (Warbonds only.)
  • This outposts like all player-owned structures is hugely vulnerable to munitions from above. It is expected to be a favorite target for Hercules owners and their MOABs, so purchase of official UEE Land Beacon protections are highly recommended.

so wait, you have to pay money for the bar, then the bartender, then the alcohol all separately?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
gently caress everything else just give me Freespace 3 damnit

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

any specific highlights in that 5hr youtube?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

why the gently caress does the hud bounce around like this, seems super annoying
https://i.imgur.com/OtNdyFi.gifv

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

G0RF posted:

“It’s called IMMERSION, dammit!”

You must adapt to the demands of the world’s first Quadruple A game or be consigned to only experiencing the meager thrills of the Triple A world. I hope you have the wisdom to make the right choice.

i feel like an FTL (inter?)galactic civilization would be able to have walking correcting display technology but im no quad A game dev

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
For twelve years, you have been asking: What is Star Citizen? This is Star Citizen speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

ZenMaster posted:

Just adding this here as well, citcon lowlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LN0TsXLcfc&t=1s

nice space combat sim

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
replaying freespace and laughing that they had the how to tell if the target is on the other side of something problem solved 20 years ago and shows up in the training mission

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Potato Salad posted:

Thread recap: strctizon bad

wow look at this goon FUD, mods??

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Amarcarts posted:

Somebody should really tell the FBI about what's going on here

Why would the fbi have jurisdiction over star citizens

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
The real game was the friends and drama we made along the way

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
If you aren't familiar with star citizen then read this entire thread, it's worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Lmao wouldn't an engine switch be basically a complete restart? I mean they need one anyways but still lol