Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spark That Bled
Jan 29, 2010

Hungry for responsibility. Horny for teamwork.

And ready to
BUST A NUT
up in this job!

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP
https://nanowrimo.org/participants/sparkthatbled

I've decided to throw my own hat in the ring one more time.

I won in 2010 with some kind of space opera garbage I wrote on the seat of my pants. I tried again in 2011 with the same genre, but ended up falling flat on my face with just under 4300 words.

Now I'm trying again, with a humorous mystery novel, of all things. And hopefully I can win one more time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spark That Bled
Jan 29, 2010

And ready to
BUST A NUT
up in this job!

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP
I'm somewhere around the 12k-13k mark right now, because I decided that while 1667 words is my minimum target, I really wanted to try and go for at least 3k every day.

Spark That Bled
Jan 29, 2010

And ready to
BUST A NUT
up in this job!

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP
Right now I've passed the 27k mark, hoping to hit 30k soon. I've been hitting at least 3k a day this past week, up until last night, which was only 2k.

Spark That Bled
Jan 29, 2010

And ready to
BUST A NUT
up in this job!

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP
I just finished my novel last night, at 50,141 words.

• Locked thread