Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

^ I'm trying to decide if I should go back to an mpreg I was writing anonymously or run a text-based Metroid-themed forum game.

So you're right; the position is taken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

I...planted some veggies. That I am going to eat instead of junk food because they will be more convenient than a food app.

In terms of making general positive progress in my life, this is my most successful NaNoWriMo yet, so I refuse to feel like I've failed myself.

Heck, there's still a chance for the novel/game/fanfic (you see one of my problems) until the 1st of December slams into the present, yes?

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Arivia posted:

She's literally a spoiled princess. Luckily her lady-in-waiting seems to finally be getting through to her (they're cooped up in a thieves' guild underneath the capital city after a revolution marched on the royal castle and slew the rest of the royal family.)

It'd be easy to ask, "Why hasn't this made her harden up and grow up?"

But the way I see it - albeit from this limited description - it's precisely because she's lost everything that she might double down on her insufferable behaviour. It could be the one part of her routine she's desperately trying to keep normal as a method of keeping herself together.

If she has to (for example) brush her own hair, it's because something bad has happened. If her lady-in-waiting brushes her hair, it means things are or will be okay. Therefore, she insists that her hair be attended to.

Denial is a hell of a drug.

• Locked thread