Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
None of their alibis would hold up in court, despite them being true -- deVoe (in his new body) could totally lie and say "Nope. Barry wasn't there." Or that he was there, briefly, but then left.

If the rest of the group swears blind that Barry was there, that would make it easy for any decent lawyer to pain them as liars. This completely normal stranger who's definitely not deVoe has no apparent reason to lie. His friends and family would.

Plus the police saw Barry over the original deVoe corpse -- his friends and family giving him an alibi makes him look more guilty, rather than less.

Open Source Idiom fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Dec 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Rhyno posted:

It's nuts that they have these crazy attractive women on the show and Candice Patton just makes them all look like they haven't been to makeup yet.

But that's also because Danielle Panabacker keeps stealing all the makeup. She is painfully glossy.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

jassa posted:

Well, that was garbage.

What the hell happened to this show? It used to be legitimately fun and good, right? I'm not just misremembering that?

No, but it sucked waaaaaaay less.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
Seasons Three through Seven of Legends owned hard. They had the occasional poo poo episode, and one lovely finale, but they were pretty loving fun and the actors clearly had a ball. Great stuff.

I don't think anything else quite compared, though I've really only dipped in and out of the shows after Arrow Season Two.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Pillowpants posted:

How could Nora hold her baby self without breaking the space time continuum?

Her recent exposure to the negative speed force crystals meant that it was, in fact, imperative that she come into contact with her younger self.

Everyone else who got crystal touched and then didn't subsequently come into contact with their time displaced selves is hosed, sorry I don't make the rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Unkempt posted:

The Legends of Tomorrow never returned home.

They end up in time gaol and nobody ever notices because they're such unreliable jerks.

This is what happens when you keep skipping the crossovers.