Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

JINGLE JANGLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

How was he disguising his voice still when he was standing next to them? I didn't see any type of device on him...

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

ruddiger posted:

Janitor was a patsy being forced into doing it by the real Black Hood, like the dude in the first Saw movie.

What? That doesnt answer my question at all. I'm asking how he was still able to disguise his voice when he was right next to them in person right before he made Archie get into the coffin. His voice was heavily modulated but there was no device held up to his mouth to do anything like that. On the phone he would obviously just speak through a voice modulator device or through a computer with voice modulation software but in person he still had the same effect on his voice with no apparent source.

• Locked thread