Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
huh, it switched from younger sister to elder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i remember looking up the chinese zodiac personality tables to get a better feel for tiger and bunny.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well yeah, "killing all" is pretty clear.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if there were records of previous fights i don't think boar would have ended up quite so pathetic. she mistakenly believed that her strength was enough to win without much trouble based on her cowardly father's lies.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she never even considered that rabbit could be something more than some dude with a sword. even if rabbit hadn't gotten to her one of these other magical assholes would have easily done it instead. boar fundamentally misunderstood the nature of the contest and its participants and it was all her dad's fault.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
maybe his body is following rat around to ask him where it knows him from

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
snake being the final victor would be the most amazing outcome imaginable

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i doubt that previous competitions allowed for multiple winners, but they definitely allowed for multiple survivors.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Why would they waste their time smuggling non-rare lizards

you obviously don't understand the deep and fascinating world of lizard smuggling.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i figure if anyone knows about sheep's bomb, it would be dragon. he's been watching everything.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if rabbit can control anyone he kills, why would he be an exception?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Centzon Totochtin posted:

I'm glad that tiger didn't focus on the liquid part of liquid hydrogen and try to drink it

i'm the exact opposite of glad about this. she would have been fine, jeez.

• Locked thread