Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Rabbit probably found Chicken's corpse (or what was left it?) and reanimated it which is how he's controlling the birds so maybe that comes up next episode? I don't think the flock of ravenous birds would be searching the sewers otherwise. But the name of the next episode suggests it'll be focusing on other characters so who knows

I'm expecting the final showdown to be Ox vs Rat, due to Ox being the favorite and Rat being vaguely recognized by a bunch of other participants (and KILLING ALL). I like Monkey but she's probably dying at some point. Or they all become best of friends and kill the ref

well, he is a necromantist, and a lot of chickie's birbs died fighting boar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

an actual dog posted:

there's a 90% chance she's offed in the first scene of the next episode. 50% that it's before the OP

Whatever happens, she's gonna pay hard for that episode of backstory

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Wark Say posted:

Maybe it's the gem? Boar swallowed the gem and because of that, the poison started eating away at her, whereas Snake got Kazuma'd before he swallowed the poisoned gem, so his corpse is spry, which is exactly what Rabbit needs.

the gem was removed from her almost instantly

if it had that much effect in the time she had it in her throat, the others should be way worse off by now

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

dogsicle posted:

a cute bit related to snake's book bio: in the warehouse flashback he's stealing a caged reptile

yeah but why?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

MonsterEnvy posted:

His bio says why. He is a pet reptile enthusiast. Likely he stole the lizard cause he wanted it as a new pet.

well, it kinda sucks i have to read the bio to figure poo poo out on the show

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

dogsicle posted:

that entire flashback sets the brothers up as petty thieves who have a competition to steal the most expensive thing, it being some exotic reptile is just a nod to the book rather than anything essential.

how was the reptile expensive, like at all? sure maybe it had worth to the little brother (which was only hinted at in the book, which didn't include this scene :psyduck:), but nothing in the show indicated that the lizard was actually valuable in any way

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

jng2058 posted:

In particular, Snake says "Hey, lemme take the lizard and we can all walk out of this" and the guards were willing to try and kill him to keep it and, as it turned out, to die in a fire for it implies it had more value than one you'd pick up at PetSmart for a hundred bucks.

they seemed willing to kill him for being an intruder period. i don't think they were willing to shoot him to death for lizard stealing, rather, cause he broke into their smuggling operation and they can't allow that

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

this episode was bad

really bad

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Dragonatrix posted:

So like did the episode look more like a rough draft to anyone else

I normally don't notice or care when I do but good lord did pretty much the entire thing look unfinished

yeah p much

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

the warrior court was the dumbest part of the episode

also, what kind of judge defends the defendant?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Centzon Totochtin posted:

My guess is Rabbit can still control monkey which is why we had that lingering shot of his head right after they were talking about how the corpses can still see and monkey comes and ambushes the victor of the duel but I've been wrong about a lot so far so who knows

well also, rabbit's eyes are the same as all of the zombies...

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

dragon went out like the biggest bitch. even sheep had a better fight than him

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

*snake dies while trying to protect he brother*

dragon: pff, stupid brother you were so dumb

*dragon gets taken out sitting around like an idiot*

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

also, it's p inconsistent that dragon could see tiger and ox on the ground with he brother's body, but he couldn't see rabbit coming at him from the same direction as his brother's head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

that was a lovely wish for a lovely show

if i won the juuni taisen i would wish nisio would never get to do anything again

• Locked thread