Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i thought it was fairly obvious chicken was playing dumb. she got dog to divulge tons of info while she just said absolutely nothing except what she needed to get him out and towards rabbit. unless you believe a girl that can see everyone else with her birds has no info at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i think someones going to die every ep tbh

also hah, was totes right about the chicken

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

drat they broke the trend

also i totally forgot about tiger's existence until this ep

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

snake, boar, dog and bird died. they say they need 3 more. they explicitly mention not counting the corpse. someone isn't actually dead. or its an error?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

horse must have been the dullest of the lot, good riddance

also rat is totally a mind reader

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

plot twist: rat is the author

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

idk why they made the their backstory like this when the pictures in the ed imply a much different and way more interesting one

also there were some really bad shots with tiger and monkey

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

its perfectly possible previous competitions allowed for multiple winners and they just never abandoned their teamwork after the rules changed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

its sad how awful everything outside the main fight looked

• Locked thread