Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
This show is good and fun

Regarding Monkey, I would be surprised if she turned out to be villainous. Boar seemed to despise her, seemingly on the grounds that they were very different people, and given that Boar was a psycho it suggests to me that Monkey is probably genuinely good for the most part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Mindblast posted:

Not just that, but the behavior as well. Recall how Boar animated after she died. There was nothing graceful or intelligent about it. Snake moves around with agency and even uses vibrations for tracking. That's too advanced for a zombie.
It seems like even as zombies they're all still able to use their unique special abilities, like Boar's infinite reload or Chicken's control over birds.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
I want Monkey to be alive too :( I'm not entirely convinced that the number of fighters left announced in that betting room is necessarily reliable, it seems like a plausible twist would be for one or more of them to be alive after we've assumed or been told that they are dead. Someone ITT suggested that Snake was never actually dead somehow, which I could see being the case. Also, I feel like it would be kind of lame writing if we never find out even one of the multiple ways that Monkey said they could end the fight without people having to die.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Can someone sum up how this ended and what the deal with Rat was? I stopped watching after about 9 or 10 episodes because it was pretty awful at that point

• Locked thread