Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I don’t have zodiac profiles, but here’s nisio name meaning/puns for boar and dog. I’ll put up the rest as the show progresses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Also backstory for the two focus characters so far, the anime basically covered all of boar’s.

Boar

Dog

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Yeah, I just noticed that too.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Moltrey posted:

I love that Boar is poly

Her wish is love too assuming that cover page tells their wishes. Some are more specific that others, since dog’s being to win doesn’t say much

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Anime basically covered the same stuff this episode.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Also side point since how Rabbit is controlling zombie birds is a bit unclear at the moment. He only controls that whom he kills, not just any dead body, since like he said, he's a necromanticist, not a necromancer. Whoever or whatever his team kills counts as his kills, hence why he's controlling the dead birds, since Boar shot a bunch of them.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I got lazy about posting bios yeah.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I post those chapter title images for a reason! Admittedly, most of the wishes are pretty explicit by the story.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

MonsterEnvy posted:

Oh yeah if your wondering Why this episode told us nothing about Rabbit. It's because one of the things about him in the novel is that nothing was known about him not even his real name.

:argh:

Allarion fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Nov 28, 2017

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I assume it's the spoiler tag messing with it

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Anyways

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Tiger and ox are probably the only 2 whose backstory is actually part of the main story, in case anyone was wondering about the tiger ox past since that’s not covered in the blurbs

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Daedalus1134 posted:

I actually really liked the concept for Rat's power, but yeah, as an episode that was kind of a letdown.

Really surprised we are getting another one, you could have basically ended the show on this episode and left the wish open. Maybe the next episode is just a collection of potential wishes as the decision is being made?

That's how the novel actually ended, with the wish left open. :ssh:

I'm assuming next week is the manga one-shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Pootybutt posted:

Glasses lady, probably.

I'm stumped by who the Crab could be, but the new character count is over by one, so that must mean that gramps and maid girl are recognized as one fighter as well, likely as Cancer.

Gemini counts as one, but are a pair

• Locked thread