Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrudgeOnion
Oct 25, 2010
We've cleared out a city of 500,000 people to make room for this poll. Vote for the survivors of the battle royale:

http://www.strawpoll.me/14133407

GrudgeOnion fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Oct 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrudgeOnion
Oct 25, 2010
When Dog and Chicken were sharing information on the other zodiacs, Chicken was withholding information 100%. I'd be surprised if she wasn't one of the best informed contestants before this started, thanks to her power.

Chicken's zodiac also puts a big emphasis on appearance and how others perceive you, I think Dog's assessment of her was exactly what she wanted.

GrudgeOnion
Oct 25, 2010
Rabbit is a great guy and they all suspected him without proof.

GrudgeOnion
Oct 25, 2010
It's hard to fault this year's Boar for getting dunked on early by an animated corpse she had no idea would be joining in. 'Course, with how the story treats hubris, she'd be dead minutes later anyway...and by that logic, Ox is probably invincible because of his ~dododo King Engine~

GrudgeOnion
Oct 25, 2010
Snake's body parts are the strongest conbi.

GrudgeOnion
Oct 25, 2010
I think we'll get to see Old Timer do its thing before the show ends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrudgeOnion
Oct 25, 2010
This show was quite a ride, and not really in a good way.... and yet? I thought the final episodes with rat tied things up in a satisfyingly unsatisfying way that made sense to me within the themes of the show. Rat having the courage to admit without any cynicism that he has nothing he wants, and being acknowledged for that, was nice.
And then boar's wish, hell yeah.

I'd never recommend this show to anyone, but I don't hate that I watched it.

• Locked thread