Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Raised/trained in the ways of alchemy by monkey furries is not the backstory I was expecting, but I'll roll w it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

drat this show is good

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Is dragon the gambler or the computer nerd in the ED

Dragon is coded blue, so nerd.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Horse got dat rear end

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Monkey's flashback was, next to Niwatori's, the most effective yet, and really helped sell me on her as my fave character in the show. She's been thru much and seen some gnarly poo poo, and still pushes on believeing in the power of hope, and "Don't sell platitudes short" is such a great line for shutting down childish lil cynics like Nezumi, who quickly rose to become my least favorite. Hopefully he'll prove himself next week(and she'll survive *fingers crossed*)

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Just caught up and uh, yep, this sure is a Nisiosin joint, which is to say, it sure revels in being as unsatisfying as possible.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Demicol posted:

Which one is the Fish

Glasses lady, probably.

I'm stumped by who the Crab could be, but the new character count is over by one, so that must mean that gramps and maid girl are recognized as one fighter as well, likely as Cancer.

Pootybutt fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Dec 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

I love how mad this show made so many people and can only applaud its enormous brass balls. Bring on the sequel novel/anime!

EDIT: Also, ending was nigh-perfect. Rat's wish wound up being the only wish that would've made any sense for him to make.

Pootybutt fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Dec 22, 2017

• Locked thread