Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro0s5lPd_TE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

an actual dog posted:

Monkey is the most dangerous of all

Nice girls in anime always turn out to be the psychos

Moltrey posted:

i lean this way since it seems she specifically sought Dog out but it still feels weird to me? Even when she has the strength, she just....pushes his head too hard and even then looks real worried bout it.

I think that's more of the kawaii killer MO. She plays her part really well
That said, that was quite the dangerous game she played. What if he decided to poison her, even though they had a "truce"? It doesn't seem like the most well thought out plan, but if she knew about him and his somewhat kind(if that extra material is to be believed) demeanor, maybe she knew it would just work out?

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Holy poo poo Sheep. That was an ice cold method of murdering ~11 other people who thought space was a good place to fight it out. Once again, the boars are shown to be a lot weaker than their reputation suggests. And he smartly avoided eating the jewel when everyone else just casually went along with it. But him underestimating the tiger was hilarious because I know she's got to be a rather terrifying combatant, even if she's had like, 10 minutes of showtime.

Anyway, I can not believe that the sheep has literal horns and absolutely NO ONE says anything about it. How do you have a feature like that and everyone is just hunky-dory with it?

Dragonatrix posted:

Also, I dunno if it's just me but I really liked how simple Snake's power is, and how it wasn't explicitly spelled out but still made pretty obvious anyway. He has no head, so he can't see or hear but that's fine since he clearly has a tremorsense and can pick up on vibrations through the floor. It seemed like Nezumi'd figured it out, but he still got clearly worried that the headless Snake would notice him because of the radio for some reason. :v:

I am 100% sure that is not his real power, but just a decoy/secondary power. Since the old man mentioned the twins together make a frightening pair, my guess is their true power occurs when they're together. Maybe the snake is more like the Hydra, but hasn't revealed it yet.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Centzon Totochtin posted:

gasoline ain't alcohol

But what about Ethanol?

I also wanna say how much I dig Dragon just chilling up in the sky while the landlubbers fight it out and die

• Locked thread