Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward IV
Jan 15, 2006

an actual dog posted:

I suspect that most people have caught on to this but just in case: I love the structure of this series, where every episode starts by building up a character as an incredible badass before putting them in a situation where they those strengths become weaknesses and they get killed. I have no idea how Monkey is gonna gently caress up but I'm looking forward to it.

My wild guess is you can't charisma someone to death when they're already dead let alone when they're missing a head. :zombie:

It appears so far that everyone is dying to someone that they are or aren't compatible with. What the correlation between compatibility and incompatibility is? I'm not sure if there is except that so far the pattern appears to be alternating hence my guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread