Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Any second now these bozos are gonna get close enough to trigger my trap door, step by step they approach, closer and closer to their doom.

"You're gonna get it now, see!" one of them sneers at me, taking another step closer. "we're gonna MOIDAH yas!" another threatened, closing on on the side of the room.
"Me and my boys, you're gonna get it! And it's gonna be bad!" the leader says, offering me an offering of something I was assured was going to be, in his own word- "bad".

One more step now, yes! There it was, the unmistakeable *snick* of the trigger activating. Without a sound, I dropped from sight, passing through the several floors that separated me from my hidden safe room below me. I rolled and dropped into the seat of the speedboat that awaited me as I had rehearsed for many times. It's engine was already rumbling, eagerly awaiting the quick escape that I must now make.

I raced out of the hidden cove, and soon was out on the open ocean as the loud "BOOM!" of my former lair exploded in a cloud of crimson fire. There were other lairs. There would be other threats of being "moiderized". But not this day. Nice job "murdering" me!

*races off into the sunset with his friend and soccer ball, Wilson*

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread