Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
"gently caress" I say to my cat, Posey, waking her up from her nap. "poo poo rear end drat" I continue. she assumes a sitting position and begins to clean her face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
After a moment of thought I am ready to deliver to my cat a scathing rebuttal. "By your own logic", I begin,

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

little munchkin

Sprue posted:

"your mother was a dirty w**** and your father was a b******" i whisper into the kittens ear as she sleeps in my lap. later when she wakes she'll wonder if she just dreamt it

lol

----------------

little munchkin
singing "Beep" by the Pussycat Dolls to my cat, but not actually beeping out any of the words

----------------

little munchkin

cda posted:

Welcome to my home, which I call the Retard Cat Castle. Sit on my couch AKA the Stupid Pussy Throne. Would you like some water in a cat bowl? I call it Meowing Idiot Juice. No, I'm more of a dog person, why do you ask?

----------------

little munchkin
feeling bad about the swears i said to my cat and apologizing to her the next day

----------------

little munchkin
the video of Michael Richards at the laugh factory except the audience is a single cat who is being distracted by light diffracting through a window

----------------

little munchkin
an arena full of hockey fans are going absolutely bananas. they're yelling, stomping their feet, shaking the glass, etc. i'm standing in the center of the ice, about the say the word "tits" to my cat.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin

----------------

• Locked thread