Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
azzenco
Jan 16, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Floss every day. It's awesome and your gums stop bleeding after like two weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

azzenco posted:

It’s very healthy and clean as well. All the puzzle pieces fit together. :thunk:

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
Is satin floss better or worse than the typical white floss?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

Is satin floss better or worse than the typical white floss?

Doesn’t matter. Floss

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

azzenco posted:

It's a requirement for me. My teeth have tight gaps that brushing won't solve.

Mark Larson
Dec 27, 2003

Interesting...

azzenco posted:

I do floss every day (before brushing at night) but the dental hygienist told me to use the interdental brush in addition.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Burt Sexual posted:

Doesn’t matter. Floss

I do. They're different enough in texture that it's worth asking. They're also stretchy which old school floss is not.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

I do. They're different enough in texture that it's worth asking. They're also stretchy which old school floss is not.

Yeah I guess, youre right. They made the new stretchy stuff to be able to get between tight teeth I believe. So get some samples at your dentist for free and try them out!

azzenco
Jan 16, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Mark Larson posted:

I do floss every day (before brushing at night) but the dental hygienist told me to use the interdental brush in addition.

:cheers:

drat dude...I thought I had crazy tight spacing in my teeth. I always tear up regular floss so I only use waxed floss now. Also so I can claim to be fancy.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

So I’ve been neglecting this thread a lot again. I’m currently preparing for the national boards in December, and boy it’s rough.

azzenco
Jan 16, 2004

Slippery Tilde
...but are you flossing enough? I think that will carry you to victory.

Also love me some plackers floss things. Keeps my hands from being gross.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Skeleton King posted:

So I’ve been neglecting this thread a lot again. I’m currently preparing for the national boards in December, and boy it’s rough.

Ironically, I have a cleaning scheduled at my perio tomorrow. I had a deep clean a year or more ago so they make me alternate between my dentist and them now. I don’t like it much. Their rougher. They actually wanted 4 x a year cleanings. Politely declined. Now thaaaaats crazy for me at least. Brush and floss twice daily kids! I am older than all you folks but my teeth are holding strong still.

Something Offal
Jan 12, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
My two lower wisdom teeth are impacting, so the oral surgeon says it's time to take them out, along with a bone graft and extraction of the properly erupted top ones to avoid supereruption.

My surgery is in a week or so, I'll be getting general knocked out. How much is this going to suck? I'm older than most people getting this done, being in my mid 20s. I'm getting it done on a Friday expecting to work on Monday... we'll see.

I wish my dentist had encouraged removal before I got braces in my teens, but that didn't happen for some reason.

Something Offal fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Sep 12, 2018

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Something Offal posted:

My two lower wisdom teeth are impacting, so the oral surgeon says it's time to take them out, along with a bone graft and extraction of the properly erupted top ones to avoid supereruption.

My surgery is in a week or so, I'll be getting general knocked out. How much is this going to suck? I'm older than most people getting this done, being in my mid 20s. I'm getting it done on a Friday expecting to work on Monday... we'll see.

I wish my dentist had encouraged removal before I got braces in my teens, but that didn't happen for some reason.

I'm 31, and I got mine out this past July. All 4 of them. One of my teeth was cracked and kept getting infected so they had me do it. They put me under for it.

It actually went really well. The worst part was the wait. They took me into the room, hooked me up to some poo poo, and I was just sitting there for like 15 minutes because the Surgeon was busy with another patient. I didn't like that part of it. I had some anxiety about being put under and having to wait was not great.

But once they came in and started, it was easy. They put some oxygen tubes near my nose (wasn't uncomfortable, they barely put them in there). Then they had me make a fist with my left arm and injected the anesthetic. The next thing I knew, I was awake and had some gauze in my mouth. My mouth was numb, and it took all day for that to wear off. The anesthesia also made me groggy and a bit out of it for a few hours.

Recovery was incredibly easy for me. I felt very little pain even when the drugs wore off. I ate soft foods for a few days and then started chewing stuff after that. I took the pain meds as prescribed but mostly as a precaution just in case the pain would start. The stuff they gave me was hydrocodone and extra strength ibuprofen. I didn't even bother taking the hydros because the pain was never really there. I took the ibuprofen just in case.

The sutures they gave me were dissolvable so there was no follow-up appointment needed. They came out naturally after a while.

The worst part about the whole thing for me was the price. Even with insurance the anesthetic/procedure was expensive and I had to pay 1k out of pocket for the whole thing. But all in all, I felt next to no pain. Recovery took me about a week to feel comfortable eating pretty much normally. And I have had zero complications since then.

So hopefully you're lucky like me and it will be a breeze. I have read about some people having lingering soreness/pain for a few days afterwards. But I certainly did not. Maybe I had a really good surgeon, or lucky genetics, or both. I was dreading it because the longer you wait to do them the harder I guess for your body to bounce back because the older you are the less easily you heal. But I did really well with it.

Something Offal
Jan 12, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Ginette Reno posted:

I'm 31, and I got mine out this past July. All 4 of them. One of my teeth was cracked and kept getting infected so they had me do it. They put me under for it.

It actually went really well. The worst part was the wait. They took me into the room, hooked me up to some poo poo, and I was just sitting there for like 15 minutes because the Surgeon was busy with another patient. I didn't like that part of it. I had some anxiety about being put under and having to wait was not great.

But once they came in and started, it was easy. They put some oxygen tubes near my nose (wasn't uncomfortable, they barely put them in there). Then they had me make a fist with my left arm and injected the anesthetic. The next thing I knew, I was awake and had some gauze in my mouth. My mouth was numb, and it took all day for that to wear off. The anesthesia also made me groggy and a bit out of it for a few hours.

Recovery was incredibly easy for me. I felt very little pain even when the drugs wore off. I ate soft foods for a few days and then started chewing stuff after that. I took the pain meds as prescribed but mostly as a precaution just in case the pain would start. The stuff they gave me was hydrocodone and extra strength ibuprofen. I didn't even bother taking the hydros because the pain was never really there. I took the ibuprofen just in case.

The sutures they gave me were dissolvable so there was no follow-up appointment needed. They came out naturally after a while.

The worst part about the whole thing for me was the price. Even with insurance the anesthetic/procedure was expensive and I had to pay 1k out of pocket for the whole thing. But all in all, I felt next to no pain. Recovery took me about a week to feel comfortable eating pretty much normally. And I have had zero complications since then.

So hopefully you're lucky like me and it will be a breeze. I have read about some people having lingering soreness/pain for a few days afterwards. But I certainly did not. Maybe I had a really good surgeon, or lucky genetics, or both. I was dreading it because the longer you wait to do them the harder I guess for your body to bounce back because the older you are the less easily you heal. But I did really well with it.

Hey man! I had it done. It hurts a LOT, the night of the surgery it was solid 8/10 pain for a while until I took a lot of the prescribed pain meds to bring it down a bit. I had the surgery yesterday morning and it still hurts a ton (maybe 6/10 pain right now) even after taking two Tylenol 3s and 600mg ibuprofen.

I'm glad yours went well with minimal pain, mileage varies I suppose? I can't believe you had almost no pain lol, lucky bastard. Do you know if they used a bone graft? Surgeon said I didn't need one which brought my out of pocket way down.

General anesthesia is a fascinating thing. They probably gave you versed too which induces amnesia, so you can't remember any pain you may have experienced during the extraction.

Something Offal fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Sep 23, 2018

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Something Offal posted:

Hey man! I had it done. It hurts a LOT, the night of the surgery it was solid 8/10 pain for a while until I took a lot of the prescribed pain meds to bring it down a bit. I had the surgery yesterday morning and it still hurts a ton (maybe 6/10 pain right now) even after taking two Tylenol 3s and 600mg ibuprofen.

I'm glad yours went well with minimal pain, mileage varies I suppose? I can't believe you had almost no pain lol, lucky bastard. Do you know if they used a bone graft? Surgeon said I didn't need one which brought my out of pocket way down.

General anesthesia is a fascinating thing. They probably gave you versed too which induces amnesia, so you can't remember any pain you may have experienced during the extraction.

Yeah I got versed I think. Maybe I had pain during surgery but if so I have no memory of it. No bone grafts for my surgery that I know of.

Sorry to hear you're having pain but hopefully that passes quickly. I definitely lucked out with mine based on other people's experiences. Honestly the only discomfort I even really felt was taking the extra strength ibuprofens. Those made my stomach hurt a bit. I'm not sure I even needed them based on the lack of pain I was feeling but I took them as a precaution and to keep potential swelling down.

denzelcurrypower
Jan 28, 2011
Did anyone find getting the wisdom teeth removed resolved medical issues like headaches or jaw tightness?

I still have mine in and the last dentist I went to wanted to take them out but honestly she seemed like she just wanted money because she came up with like 3 surgeries for me to do despite me not mentioning any issue.

Something Offal
Jan 12, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Ornithology posted:

Did anyone find getting the wisdom teeth removed resolved medical issues like headaches or jaw tightness?

I still have mine in and the last dentist I went to wanted to take them out but honestly she seemed like she just wanted money because she came up with like 3 surgeries for me to do despite me not mentioning any issue.

Are they impacted? I assume they're not because dentists don't usually take those bad boys out if they're deep in there. You could try to get a 2nd opinion. I had the same dilemma but when both the dentist and oral surgeon recommended the surgery (and the dentist had no financial incentive to recommend it) I decided to go through with it.

I didn't have the symptoms you mentioned so I can't address those directly. Mine were actually completely asymptomatic which was my biggest mental hurdle with the surgery.

Ohyesitsme
Apr 12, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ginette Reno posted:

Yeah I got versed I think. Maybe I had pain during surgery but if so I have no memory of it. No bone grafts for my surgery that I know of.

Sorry to hear you're having pain but hopefully that passes quickly. I definitely lucked out with mine based on other people's experiences. Honestly the only discomfort I even really felt was taking the extra strength ibuprofens. Those made my stomach hurt a bit. I'm not sure I even needed them based on the lack of pain I was feeling but I took them as a precaution and to keep potential swelling down.

Ibuprofen plays merry hell with my stomach. Have you tried Naproxen instead? No need to eat before taking them, the only issue I ever had was a mild dose of the shits after eating.
That has been cured though - dihydrocodeine means I don't need to poo poo at all (apart from the weekends, which I spend on the toilet).
Going to start a Fundme to get a plunger.

azzenco
Jan 16, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Something Offal posted:

Mine were actually completely asymptomatic which was my biggest mental hurdle with the surgery.

Why'd you have surgery if there weren't any symptoms? Mine are all there but they haven't moved for ~15 years now.

No pain or any symptoms that I can tell.

Something Offal
Jan 12, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

azzenco posted:

Why'd you have surgery if there weren't any symptoms? Mine are all there but they haven't moved for ~15 years now.

No pain or any symptoms that I can tell.

It's a good question that I struggled with. Pano xray showed the lowers were impacted badly against my 2nd molars, enough to cause a 'concern' for bone loss in the future and other lower jaw issues. I'm in my mid 20s so the thought was it would be better to get them out and avoid the possibility of more difficult surgery in my 30s-40s or whatever. Before making the decision I spoke to a few people in the know about it and googled a lot about what i called 'asymptomatic impacted wisdom tooth extraction.' Apparently it's an item of debate among the dentist community, but it seemed like the majority of dentists would opt to take them out rather than wait for the uncertain possibility of symptoms.

I'm not 100% sure it was the right decision and would like to hear your guys' opinions, but the dentist and surgeon both recommended it like I said. Sigh.

For reference here is one of my dearly departed lowers: I didn't feel that little dude at all, it was entirely behind my gum/jaw.

In the pic you can also see one of my correctly erupted uppers, both of which were removed due to concerns about supereruption.

Something Offal fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Oct 6, 2018

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Ohyesitsme posted:

Ibuprofen plays merry hell with my stomach. Have you tried Naproxen instead? No need to eat before taking them, the only issue I ever had was a mild dose of the shits after eating.
That has been cured though - dihydrocodeine means I don't need to poo poo at all (apart from the weekends, which I spend on the toilet).
Going to start a Fundme to get a plunger.

Haven't tried Naproxen. Normal Ibuprofen usually does fine with me unless I overindulge but those extra strength ones definitely caused some discomfort.

Good luck with your Fundme :v:.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
This is an insurance question. And it seems straight forward but I’ve seen exceptions.

Dental insurance plan X states that they do 1 cleaning per year. However there is no annual maximum. Does that mean I could get more cleanings per year?

The obvious answer is “no, they state one per year” but people in this thread have mentioned getting multiple cleanings per year without additional charges.

azzenco
Jan 16, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I get two cleanings a year for free. Free in that I pay for insurance but I don't pay a copay.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
No, it isn't uncommon for plans to cover 2 free cleanings per year, so those people probably have those plans. If your plan covers 1 free cleaning per year, you're not getting a second one for free.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I'm starting to realize how easy it is to avoid the dentist as an adult. I can see why people put off a visit for entire years at a time.

Semi relatedly, I fell out of love with my waterpick. Yeah, it sort of hurts less than floss initially, but the massive amount of noise it makes turns me off from using it. For whatever reason, I just expected the thing to be silent like in the commercials. Back to using string floss like a caveman, but a quiet caveman at that.

Something Offal posted:

I'm not 100% sure it was the right decision and would like to hear your guys' opinions, but the dentist and surgeon both recommended it like I said. Sigh.
I don't regret mine. In fact I wish I listened to my dentist sooner, because I ignored it until they started causing pain. That level of pain was absolutely horrifying and led me to pleading my dentist & surgeon to get them removed as soon as humanly possible for gods sake it hurts!

Besides pain, it's good to make use of insurance coverage while you have it. Things happen, might as well deal with it now for cheap/free than have a chance of shelling out the big bucks when times are tough.

drug talk: I'm surprised how little Vicodin helped in my case (I had some college buddies who wanted to buy the bottle from me and hyped it up to be this huge deal). Extra strength Tylenol accomplished the same task for me.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
drug talk: 3 or 4 Vicodin and a couple beers make for a really chillax evening. Murder on your liver, but that's a problem for another day.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

buglord posted:

I'm starting to realize how easy it is to avoid the dentist as an adult. I can see why people put off a visit for entire years at a time.

Semi relatedly, I fell out of love with my waterpick. Yeah, it sort of hurts less than floss initially, but the massive amount of noise it makes turns me off from using it. For whatever reason, I just expected the thing to be silent like in the commercials. Back to using string floss like a caveman, but a quiet caveman at that.

I moved on from waterpiks as well, but from how messy they can be. Too many times I have to clean the bathroom from residual water or a few times from forgetting to turn it off and have it launch a full blast at the wall. :v:

denzelcurrypower
Jan 28, 2011

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

drug talk: 3 or 4 Vicodin and a couple beers make for a really chillax evening. Murder on your liver, but that's a problem for another day.

Also possibly results in death, but y'know

OscarDiggs
Jun 1, 2011

Those sure are words on pages which are given in a sequential order!
I havn't flossed a day in my 28 years of living, and it doesn't seem to be a thing in my family at all, from parents or grandparents. So, what is proper technique when it comes to flossing?

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
When there's blood streaming down over your chin and you generally look and feel like you just lost a boxing match, you'll know you're doing it right. :science:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Yeah based on how the dentist does it when I go in for cleanings the correct answer is to do it vigorously.

I'm curious to see how my cleaning in December will go since it will be my first post Wisdom teeth-removal cleaning. Wondering if that will have improved my brushing at all since it's easier to reach all my teeth now.

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
I had a root canal last year, but the dentist at the time said nothing about it needing a crown after.

What are thoughts on the necessity of doing a crown post root canal?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
What did they fill it with in the meantime? I had 5 root canals done at once before a deployment (yay army and trashmouth) and all had "permanent" fillings done instead of crowns because I was leaving soon and they didn't have the time to order and get the crowns delivered.

All 5 ended up failing or cracking apart. I now have mostly amalgam (for cost) molar caps. It sucks.

At 18 I did my first dental appointment since I was 13 and they discovered hyperdontia of the wisdom teeth. I had 8 wisdom teeth, all over loving around in my jaw and mandible upside down and poo poo. Went under for that and my jaw ended up breaking in surgery, wound up wired for a while (though thankfully it was after graduation). One wasn't removed on purpose and it ended up sliding into where a molar had previously been removed, so that worked out.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Planet X posted:

I had a root canal last year, but the dentist at the time said nothing about it needing a crown after.

What are thoughts on the necessity of doing a crown post root canal?

I’ve never heard of a root canal, at least a full one, that doesn’t require a crown. Don’t remind me, I’m in line for my second. But I’m loving old as everyone laughs at. Two trips. One to drill and a temp. Then a crown. Three of they can’t make it onsite. I’ve put off mine that a perio xrayed, because I want full coverage on insurance. Next month or so...

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Queen Combat posted:

What did they fill it with in the meantime? I had 5 root canals done at once before a deployment (yay army and trashmouth) and all had "permanent" fillings done instead of crowns because I was leaving soon and they didn't have the time to order and get the crowns delivered.

All 5 ended up failing or cracking apart. I now have mostly amalgam (for cost) molar caps. It sucks.

At 18 I did my first dental appointment since I was 13 and they discovered hyperdontia of the wisdom teeth. I had 8 wisdom teeth, all over loving around in my jaw and mandible upside down and poo poo. Went under for that and my jaw ended up breaking in surgery, wound up wired for a while (though thankfully it was after graduation). One wasn't removed on purpose and it ended up sliding into where a molar had previously been removed, so that worked out.

Jfc dude. Sorry. Go to the dentist kids.

I have no idea what my crown is made of. Porcelain? Real smooth and fits great. Eat nuts as much as I can. The hard ones too.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

The way to floss if you haven’t befor in your whole life is like this.

Step 1. Go see a hygienist and get your teeth cleaned. I guarantee that you have deposits of calculus (calcified bacterial colonies) between your teeth where you can’t remove them without dental instruments anymore. Even people who brush frequently will have calculus. The reason to get this taken care of is so that flossing will actually be effective.

If you are lacking money, do some research. Most cities or at least most states will have a few places that do cleanings for cheap. (Here in Phoenix, there’s a place that does cleanings for people both above and below the poverty line for dirt cheap and is extremely advanced and well run, and is actually better than most regular clinics I’ve seen. There’s also the college where I am at which does cleanings and deep cleanings for free).

Step 2.
Take the floss in both hands, wrap the ends around the fingers until there is only 1-3 inches between your two hands. Place floss between teeth, use a gentle sawing motion to ease it through the contact. Once the floss is below the gum line, wrap it around the tooth in a c-shape. Move floss back and forth in a gentle motion. Do this for each tooth surface, using fresh parts of the floss to prevent transferring of bacteria. If using floss picks, use a new pick every 2-4 teeth.

Step 3.
EXPECT TO BLEED
If you don’t brush of floss very often or haven’t in a long time, you will bleed when you floss. Your gingiva will bleed and ache and you won’t enjoy it. Suck it up, buddy. This is caused by the inflammation that results from having bacteria colonies hanging out on your teeth below the gum line. The body gets loving pissed about this and dialates the hell out of the vessels in your gums, causing gingivitis. By flossing and brushing regularly you will eventually make this stop. Contact a professional if it doesn’t stop after a few weeks of regular (daily) brushing and flossing.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

The Skeleton King posted:

The way to floss if you haven’t befor in your whole life is like this.

Step 1. Go see a hygienist and get your teeth cleaned. I guarantee that you have deposits of calculus (calcified bacterial colonies) between your teeth where you can’t remove them without dental instruments anymore. Even people who brush frequently will have calculus. The reason to get this taken care of is so that flossing will actually be effective.

If you are lacking money, do some research. Most cities or at least most states will have a few places that do cleanings for cheap. (Here in Phoenix, there’s a place that does cleanings for people both above and below the poverty line for dirt cheap and is extremely advanced and well run, and is actually better than most regular clinics I’ve seen. There’s also the college where I am at which does cleanings and deep cleanings for free).

Step 2.
Take the floss in both hands, wrap the ends around the fingers until there is only 1-3 inches between your two hands. Place floss between teeth, use a gentle sawing motion to ease it through the contact. Once the floss is below the gum line, wrap it around the tooth in a c-shape. Move floss back and forth in a gentle motion. Do this for each tooth surface, using fresh parts of the floss to prevent transferring of bacteria. If using floss picks, use a new pick every 2-4 teeth.

Step 3.
EXPECT TO BLEED
If you don’t brush of floss very often or haven’t in a long time, you will bleed when you floss. Your gingiva will bleed and ache and you won’t enjoy it. Suck it up, buddy. This is caused by the inflammation that results from having bacteria colonies hanging out on your teeth below the gum line. The body gets loving pissed about this and dialates the hell out of the vessels in your gums, causing gingivitis. By flossing and brushing regularly you will eventually make this stop. Contact a professional if it doesn’t stop after a few weeks of regular (daily) brushing and flossing.

If you never want to skip flossing again, give that floss a whiff after you clean out your molars. You will want to die when you realize how bad your mouth has been stinking your entire non-flossing life.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
What are your thoughts on off the shelf whitening toothpaste?

Non smoking moderate coffee drinker. A bit off color.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

504 posted:

What are your thoughts on off the shelf whitening toothpaste?

Non smoking moderate coffee drinker. A bit off color.

Doesn’t all toothpaste claim that? You mean whitening strips? My doc said it’s ok once but really a professional should do it. It’s like acid on your teeth. Smoker and coffee here. I’ve never done it since my teeth are old and fragile now.

• Locked thread