Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I just want to say that I love this old game and you're all (gradually) playing the most entertaining game of it I've seen in a long time.

Thank you for the effortposts about what you're doing and how the game is going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Thread lurker here, expressing interest in getting in on a second game if one should get started.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

send the game save in a probe to alpha centauri imho

Centuries later, we receive the first radio message from aliens: "Holy crap, when did Miriam get jets???"

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Helianthus Annuus posted:

thanks for running the game glorg

im not playing, but its been fun to watch

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

"I loved my save file. How then to face the day when it left me? So I took from the file a single byte, perhaps to love it again."
– Commissioner Pravin Lal, "Time of Bereavement"

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Another mysterious thread lurker here. I'll throw my hat* into the ring too.

* It has three corners and a skull & crossbones on the front

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Pile Of Garbage posted:

BUMP for ideas on this, pretty sure we're gonna have to fill Pirates as smoka went awol (godspeed, anime weed cat)

Hey everyone, I've been PMing with Glorgnole and I'll be taking over Pirates. :yarr: