Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
hey, you guys should take screenshots and stuff so you can share with everybody how the game goes

i mean, assuming that you ever get more than a couple of turns done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

anthonypants posted:

i just got the save and as soon as i finish that'll be the end of round three
santiago's rigid military discipline would consider this extremely bad opsec but everyone else is encouraged to post their screenshots and map locations

well i was thinking you'd post them later, when they weren't strategically important anymore

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

anthonypants posted:

so maybe in a few months when we encounter other players, you want screenshots of our starting area? that's what you meant?

sure, or after the game is done, whenever, doesn't matter. i just want to see how the game goes

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

cheese-cube posted:

36th chamber of shaolin

why do you even play when this guy won already

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Luigi Thirty posted:

wait how did you get a laser squad so fast???

free drones start with two of 'em

the expansion factions are so overpowered

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Improbable Lobster posted:

it's a good thing no one's playing as the aliens, they are disgustingly strong

this is balanced, in single player anyway, by the fact that human->alien atrocities don't count as atrocities. so break out that nerve gas. it works with alien->human atrocities, too, just in case you weren't stomping the AIs hard enough as the aliens

also free drones don't actually start with two laser squads. i was joking around because that screenshot is obviously photoshopped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
still laughin at "ligma falls"