Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Glorgnole posted:

if we can find a couple hours where everyone can be available at the same time i think we can load the save as a directplay hotseat multiplayer game and get through some turns at a comparatively blistering rate

i'll send out an email for scheduling (with an extremely generous window) once i figure out if it would actually work

blasphemy. the beauty of this thread is that it will take a decade for anyone to get beyond fission reactors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
weather paradigm is op.

lol at the gaians rushing out boreholes tho

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Glorgnole posted:

things are moving more slowly than usual because some folks are on vacation

... visiting scenic Ligma Falls.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Glorgnole posted:

i'm glad that there's actual readership :)

best thread in the pos, truly

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

goddamn worms :rrr:

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Pile Of Garbage posted:

ah crap, i've caught space-corona:

Fedor Petrov, Vice Provost for University Affairs posted:

The Academician's private residences shall remain off-limits to the Genetic Inspectors. We possess no retroviral capability, we are not researching retroviral engineering, and we shall not allow this Council to violate faction privileges in the name of this ridiculous witch hunt!"

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Glorgnole posted:

here's what the map looks like in 2222

the gently caress have university been doing alone on their bigass island in the middle of nowhere all these years

i should maybe remember this but this game has been going on forever lol

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

SmokaDustbowl posted:

we all pretty much won because I don't think anyone has done anything anything super violent

someday someone will get planet busters AND THEN

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

planet busters over ligma falls when

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Helianthus Annuus posted:

whats the latest?

we're on track to research planet busters and annihilate all of planet in 3 years or so

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

invade the hive drones. there is only one true communism

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

PittTheElder posted:

Just lol if you aren't building a base on every other tile

ICS is no fun even if it is the optimal civ2 (and civ2-alike) strat

i appreciate the organic and natural city distribution in YOSSMAC

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

i will be very sad if the game dies before someone gets planet busters and makes a pretty new crater lake

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

how far off planet busters are yall nowadays

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

THE SAVE MUST GO ON

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

who'd you send the save to, pile of garbage?

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

THE SAVE ENDURES

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

champagne posting posted:

This game has gone on for so long I am now a woman!

woman? man? these terms have no meaning anymore. the game has gone on so long that i am transcendent, my consciousness subsumed into the collective planet fungus mind

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

bird food bathtub posted:

That chart is sure something. Looks like y'all best get ready to worship some mindworms and prepare to merge with the planet.

ain't no one playin cha dawn here

the gaians just wanna have a normal, harmonious relationship with planet, they don't wanna gently caress the worm cluster

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

champagne posting posted:

I don’t get this joke

are you not posting in the SMAX thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

the save of the worms, by the worms, for the worms shall not perish from planet