Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Where is an animated gif or video clip of Super Mariota Bros

It pretty much takes the cake for stupidest looking graphic and I want to laugh at it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

FAT BATMAN posted:

Where is an animated gif or video clip of Super Mariota Bros

It pretty much takes the cake for stupidest looking graphic and I want to laugh at it again

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/miamidolphins/status/920409102303612928

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It reminded me of one of those wrestling moves where one guy has to pick up the other then walk across half of creation to get him in the right spot to hit his finisher.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It's crazy how I went from thinking the Dolphins would struggle to win 4 games to feeling like I'll be disappointed if they are worse than 5-3 after the next 3 games.

If only Cutler would stop throwing off his back foot and to receivers who aren't ready for the ball (said every Jay Cutler QB'd team ever) .

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

TheBizzness posted:

It's crazy how I went from thinking the Dolphins would struggle to win 4 games to feeling like I'll be disappointed if they are worse than 5-3 after the next 3 games.

If only Cutler would stop throwing off his back foot and to receivers who aren't ready for the ball (said every Jay Cutler QB'd team ever) .

I don't feel like we turned a corner or anything. It was one good half on offense.

I stick with my original 5-6 win season prediction.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm just happy we've actually looked like an NFL team at times. :yaycloud:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

None of you guys lost to the loving Giants

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Ehud posted:

I don't feel like we turned a corner or anything. It was one good half on offense.

I know what you mean but the NFL is a complete crapshoot this season. Suddenly the Raiders, Bucs and Ravens don't look like sure losses anymore.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Correct!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
All that did was show us that with Tannehill we’d be at least on the right track. Assuming the defense continues next week. That’s back to back games they played insanely well

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

3 DONG HORSE posted:

:woop:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Fun fact, this past weekend against the Saints Matt Stafford had 12 passes deflected. Twelve.

This might help explain why:

https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/status/920447120473128960

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Yet!

:ohdear:

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

49ers/Giants is going to be like watching quadriplegic boxing.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Fun fact, this past weekend against the Saints Matt Stafford had 12 passes deflected. Twelve.

This might help explain why:

https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/status/920447120473128960
:stonk: So uhh, when does your injured LT come back?

Alternate reply:

I thought Gregg Williams was coaching the Brown's D?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Ehud posted:

Dolphins fans not predicting 8-8 are shameful Dolphin fans.

• Locked thread