Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Everyone's entitled to their opinion I guess, but Tropical Wiggler alone could probably keep Odyssey at the top of my list. Capture Abilities are so drat good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Astro7x posted:

Finally got moon 880! Last one was that stupid beach volleyball to 100 moon. I don’t think I want to grind out those coins to get 999 moons though. I think I’m done... tonight my profile switched over to 45 hours played. Pretty impressive length for a Mario game IMO

That one was rough, I ended up swapping to two-player mode and just moving around as Cappy to clear it. He moves pretty quick so it was just a matter of constantly maneuvering to be under the shadow before it landed. It isn't fun or fast, but it got the job done.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Cobalt Viper posted:

Volleyball is 100x more annoying than the jump rope.

Agreed. I got the Jump Rope one pretty quick via rhythm, but the Volleyball one took like ten tries. I just used 2P Cappy as a UFO and played chase-the-shadow eventually worked.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Whew, finally beat Darker Side last night. The only really tough parts IMO were the cap-less wall section (which becomes trivial once you memorize the pattern) and the fog section which.... Well that part just sucked. It's either very carefully capping off the spiky bois or triggering the fire rings and getting real real good at jumping (or in my case, sucking at it but having enough hearts to survive anyway.)

I bought the last 119 Moons by Balloon Worlding like crazy and finished off the second Bowser fight (that was fun!) so now all that remains is buying the last few outfits. Then finally, finally, I can move on...

• Locked thread