Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I've been on a blackout for Odyssey footage since August but god drat that music video is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

I wonder if my 8bit Mario Amiibo does anything.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

How could someone possibly be on the fence about this game?

It is going to be great!

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Norns posted:

Is it time for everyone to star flipping out about delivery yet?

Amazon says it ships tomorrow!

Hope it gets to my place before I get off work. That way I can play it for two hours before my girlfriend comes home and we start our Stranger Things 2 marathon.

Most of the time they get it to me around 2 or 3pm but every so often it will show up at 6pm.

Don't do that to me!

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

I just don’t want to know about the worlds other than the 4 I saw from E3/direct.

I’m sure just like Zelda there will be a ton of little things. I want to see them for myself.

Let’s be real, people will discuss this stuff, that’s fine. But the game isn’t out yet. Let’s all discuss that stuff with spoilers until then.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

I hope that there is a hidden Rabbid in this game somewhere.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

I propose the theory that motion controls are something that children will find fun.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

My 8bit Mario amiibo gives me star power, toad gives coins.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Not sure if this had been posted but the key to steering Bullet Bill is to push the left stick forward and steer from there.

Keep pressing forward.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Haha I just found the alternate entrance to the Odyssey.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Cross post from the Game Screen Shot Thread:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

irlZaphod posted:

I resumed clearing out Sand Kingdom last night, I did the Bullet Bill maze, which took a few attempts to wire my brain as to how to control the bloody thing. I find it easier when you can move the camera also, but because it's kind of fixed for a lot of it, you can't.

I did the trace walking first-time, which may have been helped by seeing some videos of it (someone posted a "gamers react to trace walking" YT compilation earlier in the thread). I got the stuff in the Jaxi Temple also, which was...yeah. I'm glad that's done, particularly the musical notes one.

I have about 17 regular moons left to find, then still have the post-game ones to unlock (I haven't broken the moon rock yet so that I can just focus on my clean-up first).

Best way to steer Bullet Bill is to keep your left joystick at the 12 o’clock position and steer from there, always making sure your joystick is pushed forward.

• Locked thread