Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

s.i.r.e. posted:

Addition? I thought he had the dive since 64.

Also I came to find out that the paintings are randomized for each game so I wonder how that'll factor into speed runs if they do end up using the paintings to route things.

I thought paintings were based on which choices you make on split levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Waffleman_ posted:

TFW you find a random moon, then see the name and realize it's a recurring moon type.

E: HOW THE gently caress AM I SUPPOSED TO WIN ANY OF THESE RACES

Most of them have a semi-obvious shortcut that helps and a not-obvious platforming wizardry thing that just completely breaks them. Unless you mean the bouncing race thing in which case gently caress THAT.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Internet Kraken posted:

I drew a picture of the peck birb for my brother because its his favorite capture.

Which made me wonder what my own favorite capture is and I can't come up with an actual answer. There are just a lot I really like equally. I guess the onion because I didn't expect "grow tall" to be a mechanic utilized so well.

The dog that captured my heart.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

RCarr posted:

I skipped the credits... should I go back and rewatch them?

Like half of the game is after the credits.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
it's a single moon and you get it for playing jump rope.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

veni veni veni posted:

Anything in low Gravity in this game is loving terrible.

They somehow made good water levels in a mario game though so I'll give them a pass.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Motto posted:

There are college students younger than the triple jump.

Don't do this to me.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
The moped can make it easier as it's jumps are more consistent than Mario's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Macaluso posted:

Here’s an easy trick to doing the jump rope without the moped: hit the jump button. Repeat until you have two moons

This can be difficult for people, evidenced by people complaining about it since the game came out.

• Locked thread