Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

mabels big day posted:

This is going to be the best game ever made.

It already is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

My biggest worry about Odyssey is how boring a lot of moons are. There's videos of people doing that Target demo and getting like 20 of them in less than 9 minutes before the demo cuts them off and that just sends up red flags for me. I want the locale based coins to be the collectable junk, not the big "important" items of the game.

I like the idea of having purpose to jump around in a sandbox so I'm all for it

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Waltzing Along posted:

Oh no! Spoilers in a Mario game? I can't deal with that.

Seriously? It's a Mario game? There is minimal plot to be spoilered. People have taken the don't spoil things way too far if they are worried about getting spoilered for SMO. What's next? Freaking out over spoilers in Tic Tac Tetris?

:rolleyes:

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

SuperTeeJay posted:

I’ve picked up a Switch and Mario is arriving tomorrow. Should I grab a Pro controller or are the joy cons better for this game?

I'm going to use my Gamecube controller as God intended

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
my body is SO ready

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

:cool:

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Autonomous Monster posted:

Man, I'm surprised how happy I am to see the giant head dudes from Super Mario Land make a return. I love those goofy things. :3:

shade

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zore posted:

Cappy which lets you pull off some weird cap jumps

Automatic hat jump is FTMFW

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nina posted:

I was stuck around 65 at jump rope for a while until I played in handheld mode to eliminate input lag and immediately got to 210

wow i just tried this and yep, definitely easier

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zaggitz posted:

Beat Darker side. Have every moon except jump rope. Extremely sick game.

You can do it! I believe in you

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

s.i.r.e. posted:

There's absolutely no way of doing this without having to shake my pro controller is there?

No but it's so minor of a thing to do so :shrug:

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lobster Harmonica posted:

I really did start having the most fun after beating the main story but I agree with you that I wish there was more unique content. This might be the only game I'm really hoping for DLC for

i want a sequel which will probably happen

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Macaluso posted:

I want to play the whole game as Bowser :(

what?! you can play as bowser?!

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

PantsBandit posted:

I love Seaside Kingdom. I love the music, and how it deafens when you dive underwater. I love the transformations. I love exploring the reef and running on the water.

It's so good guys.

This games super charming in a lot of ways..the fork people, programmed robot gardeners, Goombas in love, the rubber ducky sfx on the seaside song, dorris always wearing a top hat, etc. I love this game

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Would rather have Odyssey 2 than dlc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'd be real disappointed if cappy isn't in succeeding games

• Locked thread