Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I'm gonna buy this game digitally so that it'll be on my Switch forever and I can start it up literally whenever I want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Just finished the main game 5-6 hours ago

Game loving owns, but it's hard for me to decide if I like this or 3D World more

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Hey so I have a not-really-spoilery question: the other day I happened to buy 10 Power Moons from the shop at Cascade Kingdom and used those to unlock more post-game content. Is there a set amount of Moons I can buy from each shop or can I theoretically just keep buying Moons without having to go around and get Moons to unlock the rest of the post-game content? Because if it's the latter, that seems like a really big oversight on the devs' part

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Beat the last post-game world last night. What an incredible ride this has been

One question about the hint art, though: Is it possible to make it impossible to get the Art achievement Moons from Toadette if you end up finding the Moons before finding their hint art?

• Locked thread