Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

The video in the op gives me super strong katamari damacy vibes, which makes me sad we’ll probably never see another katamari damacy :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Hedrigall posted:

:siren: https://nintendowire.com/news/2017/10/20/wedding-peach-amiibo-unlocks-bridal-dress-mario/

You can dress Mario in a nice pretty wedding gown, GOTY of the millennium confirmed

Cue a million frothy reaction videos on facebook from the conservative chud-o-shpere that get likes from racist fish holders.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Please let the cover be reversible

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Welp. Bye thread!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

What’s the in store stock status after day 1? Was there enough to satisfy demand, or is it another shortage situation?

I ask this having skipped every single page of this thread, sorry if this has already been asked.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Keep playing

Thanks guys subscribe and like and consider donating to my patreon

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Wait if you buy moons they cancel a hidden one? What? I’ve been buying them because I assumed they were just another moon to get.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Evil Eagle posted:

You can borrow my sticky note

Uh better have that glass screen protector

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Is the jukebox a postgame thing? I don’t think I’ve seen it.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

That’s what I get for never touching the - button

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Macaluso posted:

Is there some way to cheese the stupid polar bear bouncy racing?? I can't do this poo poo at all. I hate it. I hope all these polar bears get killed by global warming

Before the 180 degree hairpin turns, jump while still in the straight of the track, so you land and hit the banked part of the turn, then jump again off the banked turn while holding the stick in the direction you want to go and it completely shifts your momentum in that direction and makes you really haul rear end.

The key to those races is not losing speed to the humps that are in the track and then using the banked turns to get going faster.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

TaurusTorus posted:

Somewhere FLUDD cries, alone and forgotten.

I mean, the starfish cloaca capture is pretty fludd-like, no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

https://twitter.com/one_t_matt/status/933562223112286208

• Locked thread