Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ProjektorBoy
Jun 18, 2002

I FUCK LINEN IN MY SPARE TIME!
Grimey Drawer

This promo single-handedly made me feel things about Nintendo that I haven't felt since the SNES. The song is perfect. The T-Rex is perfect.

Legend of Mario: Breath of the Koopa is gonna own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProjektorBoy
Jun 18, 2002

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JXStKJ-XuM

ProjektorBoy
Jun 18, 2002

Grimey Drawer
So I finally got my Switch this past Monday and cleared the Moon/Bowser/Unlock Mushroom Kingdom portion about a day ago.

I realized at a certain point that the game is so unapologetically Japanese that it's better for just going all-in on that.

I was in a Samurai-era Japanese Kingdom, controlling a Tengu, and fighting a Super Sentai Robot by pecking it to death.

I didn't even have to convince myself to buy in to the concept. SMO is so good at pulling you in on its locales & characters except that black dragon. WTF. Seems like it was a cutting room floor design from Bayonetta or something. that I didn't even think twice.

Korok Seeds: The Game owns

ProjektorBoy
Jun 18, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I ended up cheesing Darker Side with a Peach amiibo. gently caress that fork fling section.

• Locked thread