Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

I'll hear your stories when we come back, alright?

Calaveron posted:

So was Captain Toad squirreled away in every single level before you hit the post game? Because I only started finding him after that

I've found Captain Toad twice and am currently on Poison Jungle level and not anywhere near postgame, so I'm thinking yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

Macaluso posted:

You have to get really close but not too close so it doesn't fly away. Then hit it with Cappy. I needed to do the homing move to get it

Homing hat throw really solves a lot of difficult situations in this game I’ve found.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

DACK FAYDEN posted:

thank god for Talkatoo Storage I finally got the drat jump rope moon

I had to do the glitch twice after I let it idle up to 12k jumps because I couldn't find the danged moon with the locked on camera and warped to reset it (which reset the moon) and fell off the map (whoops).

e: I did get the moon in the end, to clarify

Devlan Mud fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Nov 22, 2017

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

So glad I did the jump-rope moons before the talkatoo glitch was patched out.

• Locked thread