Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pooper Hero
Sep 11, 2001
The costumed crapper
my 'tism doesn't let me like that the reset and activation points aren't the same on the blues, but supposedly the box whites fix that, and it feels true on this board

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooper Hero
Sep 11, 2001
The costumed crapper
kailh box whites are the best clicky switches

Pooper Hero
Sep 11, 2001
The costumed crapper
brand doesn't matter, but i think they are the only people that make them. the v2s are pre-lubed too.

though i just built the lily58 with the choc white switches, which are lower profile, and the typeractive board, which have a tighter spacing.
https://typeractive.xyz/products/lily58-partially-assembled-pcb?variant=47313748590823

Pooper Hero
Sep 11, 2001
The costumed crapper
also the reset and activation point are the same, unlike cherry blues

Pooper Hero
Sep 11, 2001
The costumed crapper
pbt is best, but if you want to replicate late 1900s electronics, you need abs: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805501672875.html

Pooper Hero
Sep 11, 2001
The costumed crapper
my bad. they suck compared to pbt, so they must be abs.
-- the virgin pbt enjoyer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooper Hero
Sep 11, 2001
The costumed crapper
i use the choc white v1 and i like them, but box white are my favorite. the click and actuation are close enough, that i've never noticed.