Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i have this dope filco w/ brown switches but it is loud as fuuuuck and i can't use it at home or at work.

e: odv that's not a picture i took but it looks like that but with goony grease from years of starcraft and jerking off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

echinopsis posted:

why is it so loud? from you bottoming out?

the guy who has managed to work his way into the being THE guy for compuer work for pharmacies in chch always sets up pharmacies with these wireless logitec keyboards and I promise you they aint half bad. there are some bad keyboards out there for sure but there are also modern shitboards which are more like cow poo poo than dog poo poo

yeah i guess, i'm all Punch The Keys So Everyone Knows How Hard I'm Computer Using

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no man its they keyboard its loud as hell

oh btw did i mention i use vim

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

pram posted:

browns arent loud wtf

i have some blues and they're even louder gently caress

y'all don't even know how loud your keyboards are