Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Got a different sort of mechanical keyboard today!

Once I get a red/black ribbon I’ll be able to have pages of text with two colors :aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Switching from the typewriter to the mechanical keyboard I have for the computer, I realize I'm really hammering down on the keys way more. Gotta be exact and powerful on the typewriter for it to look decent

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Starting to get some real pain in my pinky and ring fingers lately, think it's time to go ergo.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

ergo prompter hyuk :newlol:

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Also put up for a walnut model 100. Carpal tunnel’s been flaring up more and more lately, will be nice to try an ergo layout without having to skimp on style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

echinopsis posted:

what’s it like to get high on embalming fluid anyway

Mortifying