Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

blugu64 posted:

"That's the sound of poo poo getting done."

i will probably use this irl because i have contempt for some of my co workers in our lame rear end open-plan office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin
i can't believe they're still producing those with not only a windows specific key, but a windows key with the old logo. wtf

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

hifi posted:

if you want a full size topre just buy a type heaven

this is correct, and it's very good

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin
the main problem with the kinesis is other people seeing you use it

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin
we live in a world where kinkshame is normalized tho

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Olivil posted:

whats the best topre board? really want a realforce 104UG (high profile) but i fear ill dislike the keycaps

the first topre i got was a type heaven and i still use it as my main keeb at home. i use hhkb at work and it feels much nicer but is like twice the cost. the leopold boards may be very good too but i haven't tried one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Sniep posted:

i have a leopold topre board (fc660c) and then another leopold topre board (fc980c) cuz i liked the first one so much

hope that helps

i always wondered how these felt compared to hhkb or type heaven