Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

greg the peanut
Dec 24, 2000

Is this going too far?

https://boomkat.com/products/mechanical-keyboard-sounds-recordings-of-bespoke-and-customised-mechanical-keyboards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greg the peanut
Dec 24, 2000

The new rama works (ion zenith) looks pretty cool, any thoughts?

greg the peanut
Dec 24, 2000

If I had to guess, meant for a 911 operator? Seems to be built around filling specific fields fast.

greg the peanut
Dec 24, 2000

I type on a topre with my wife

greg the peanut
Dec 24, 2000

I ordered a moonlander, and somehow expensed it, ama

greg the peanut
Dec 24, 2000

The former Subway that decided to offer the same menu but stop paying franchise fees so now it’s the “[my neighborhood] sandwich shop”.

greg the peanut
Dec 24, 2000

Ok so I hate the moonlander. Love the positioning ability but seems more laid out/designed for coding vs traditional writing which is more what I do. Going to keep trying, but also realized how much I use the numpad for work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greg the peanut
Dec 24, 2000

Yeah fair, I’m going to keep trying, don’t really love the idea of trying to return this