Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

I got a Keychron K3 in UK-ISO layout which means it comes in nice keycap colours. I like it a lot, very sold on the ten keyless size and low-profile clackiness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

burning swine posted:

not mine, but I ordered that set from massdrop fuckin' years ago and it looks like it's finally getting ready to ship

real nice 👍

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

yup it's a K3

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Not at all in the same zone as all your crazy keyboards, but I'm continuing to love my keychron K3 Pro. It is super easy to type on and very pretty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Jonny 290 posted:

lol i brought my little alice board into work today and man, even its lowkey action is a bit loud for a quiet open office, albeit one where sales bros randomly burst into guffaws and high fives

sharing space with non-introverts sounds like a nightmare