Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
i suggest ordering one of the pbt keycap sets from wasd along with your keyboard, instead of the code which has led lighting (you don't need that) and clear switches (you probably would prefer browns)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

echinopsis posted:

no one has used clears and preferred browns

i have both and i prefer the browns. the clears are a bit more fatiguing to type on because of the extra force required

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

browns > clears

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i guess i never thought about it but i have my nice pbt on browns and abs on my clears. but imo it's not the keyfeels i prefer (although the pbt is better), it's the reduced force of hitting the key. i don't understand people who claim not to bottom out. clears just make my fingers work harder at it

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

that's because browns are the best

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

this is fuckin sick

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

Jonny 290 posted:

alright freestyle 2 blue will be here on Friday. i know it's not fancykeys but we'll give it a week and see what we think, then go from there.

next week is payday and i'm gonna pick up that ergodox for home, which honestly i'm pretty loving excited about

don't you make a deece figgy now? why do you care what day payday is

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

idk what game that is so im gonna guess STAR CITIZEN

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

im typing this post on a 60% keeb with cherry mx clears and tbh i'd rather they were browns but still a+

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

that looks like a back massager

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

id like a pair of viberg service boots plz

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

if you can't touch type on a qwerty keyboard in 2019 you are literally disabled

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

Schadenboner posted:

I was sure the 86 had differential and integral poo poo built-in but it looks like that was 89-only.

Which, looking back, actually makes sense because I remember we started doing babbys first differentials at the end of Pre-Calc junior year (first half of 1998) and I quickly figured out how to make my brand-spanking-new 89 do all the work for me and went back to loving around with BASIC.

I still can’t do literally any math.

:(

oh hi its me

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

idk if it's overrated but it's certainly overpriced

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

Fortaleza posted:

ergo prompter hyuk :newlol:

piss cock ergo proper cock

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i have a similar dealio at work. you get used to it surprisingly fast

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

Pile Of Garbage posted:

when you need to type >100wpm but you're also Kitana and have a fight in 5 minutes

just want you to know i appreciated this post

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i have a kb with clears and a kb with browns. i prefer the browns :shrug: maybe because i don't HaMmEr oN mY keYs lIkE A GoRiLLa

switches matter. but keycaps almost matter more, for a proper keyboardin' experience

your keycaps need to be doubleshot pbt. abs is unacceptable, i don't care how cool it looks, it will turn shiny and feel like garbage. the caps need to be pbt, but this is not enough. the characters shall not be printed on. you want DOUBLE SHOT PBT

i am willing to consider superior plastics or other materials, but abs keycaps are just junk and that's all they'll ever be

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

who the gently caress hits backspace? just type right the first time

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i have a wasd v2 with browns and these caps https://www.wasdkeyboards.com/doubleshot-pbt-104-key-cherry-mx-keycap-set-black-slate.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

pretty sure my dad has that exact key