Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I'm glad I support Manchester City now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

blue footed boobie posted:

I'm glad I support Manchester City now.

gently caress off josh

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/DerKopite/status/919267959813689344

lol

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Love conceding 7 me

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

loving wow

drawkcab si eman ym
Jan 2, 2006

Arsenal was playing like the USMNT.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Im glad Wenger is still at Arsenal, and will be for the rest of his life

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

rex rabidorum vires posted:

gently caress off josh

Let me share some unique Manchester City soccer experience with you, in this very thread, because you are missing the subtlety. Instead of following the money, follow the money movement. Look for millions to appear, dissolve and then reappear right before your eyes. Watch as wire transfers are completed for third party owned player from South America, not Europe. Watch the financial nous and decision making. Don't appreciate the transfer that was made, appreciate the funneling of money from Bermuda based holding companies, because those are the ones that are less likely to be detected.

Watch the instant trickle of profits across the balance sheets. Appreciate the monumental patience and discipline required to maintain a seemingly viable business entity without making foolish transactions that violate the foreign corrupt practices act. Realize that they are making things that are incredibly difficult to do both financially and under generally accepted accounting practices look so easy that it becomes boring.

Or you can just say lol Manchester City matches are boring and hate them.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
loving lol at troy deeney ripping arsenal apart on Bt

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i'm glad i didn't watch this game because i couldn't be bothered to stream it due to my current setup

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Thirty Five Million Pounds

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

lol if you dont get mad at iwobi and kolasinac as well

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Imagine enjoying United play against decent sides

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Match of the day just showed an expected goals stat

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Jose posted:

and???

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Jose posted:

Yeah they do that all the time now

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ewar Woowar posted:

Imagine enjoying United play against decent sides

If they keep battering everyone else and getting jammy draws against the decent sides they'll probably only lose the title by 8 points.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Jose posted:

They've done it from the start of the season but mercifully pay it no attention and don't ever talk about it

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

Let me share some unique Manchester City soccer experience with you, in this very thread, because you are missing the subtlety. Instead of following the money, follow the money movement. Look for millions to appear, dissolve and then reappear right before your eyes. Watch as wire transfers are completed for third party owned player from South America, not Europe. Watch the financial nous and decision making. Don't appreciate the transfer that was made, appreciate the funneling of money from Bermuda based holding companies, because those are the ones that are less likely to be detected.

Watch the instant trickle of profits across the balance sheets. Appreciate the monumental patience and discipline required to maintain a seemingly viable business entity without making foolish transactions that violate the foreign corrupt practices act. Realize that they are making things that are incredibly difficult to do both financially and under generally accepted accounting practices look so easy that it becomes boring.

i love it

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

loving hell BFB, you've done it.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

If they keep battering everyone else and getting jammy draws against the decent sides they'll probably only lose the title by 8 points.

When was the last time won against a decent side?

I would loving hate if we went to Old Trafford and played like that.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lmao

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

I have no idea which one is xhaka because I'm lolling at 4-5 players in that gif

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

shut up blegum posted:

I have no idea which one is xhaka because I'm lolling at 4-5 players in that gif

but it was the penalty that lost it for them!!!

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Today's games suck

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
my crossword puzzle is more exciting than this match

except for Propper not getting a red for almost breaking Gueye's leg...

funkybottoms fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Oct 15, 2017

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'm enjoying watching Everton regularly fall over

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Bahhaha Everton

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Up the Seagulls imo

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Good times to be a Brighton fan

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Koeman is getting sacked

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
Everton should be up a man and also have gotten a penalty, but getting destroyed by Bruno more than negates that

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
NOOOO

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
I was about to type that Koeman would get sacked today.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
That was nice from Ryan

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Is anyone watching this

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
gabbiadini has been in fantasy team for a while and has done nowt, so get ready for a hattrick now he's playing us

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

Get in

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
phwoar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005