Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

Harlock posted:

The songs I enjoy the most in Crazy Ex Girlfriend are the ones that are riffs or motifs from Broadway. I thought season 2 hit the bottom on some of their musical numbers including the Bruno Mars-motherhood song. This is just a long winded way to say that all the songs in Season 3 are killing it.

I actually disagree with this. I don't mind a Broadway song now and again but for me half the fun of the songs in the show is that they always manage to hit the style parody just right. I really liked Generalize about Men from the previous episode, and "Hey, West Covina" which is pretty much a riff on Piano Man is probably my favorite song they've ever done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

Maxwell Lord posted:

Heather's song is amazing

Agreed. Definitely one of my favorite songs so far this season.

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007
I could see them having Santino and Skylar switch back and forth for at least one episode if they're trying to hang a lampshade on it by saying "This is how Rebecca sees Greg now", or at least a one off gag where he looks into the mirror and sees himself differently than we're seeing him.

It would be a shame never to see Santino again since he was so good in the first few seasons. With all of the different songs and styles they've used,. one of my favorites of the whole show is still "Hey, West Covina"

• Locked thread