Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So I'm 2/3 through the first season of this, and I was wondering if there's a season 1 thread anywhere? I like reading other people's thoughts on shows as I watch ahead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Much appreciated! Now I'll just duck out to avoid accidentally reading a spoiler.

By the way this show is amazing.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

While Season 3 had an absolutely amazing peak, I feel like it was overall kind of disappointing. I loved the stuff about Rebecca's personal journey, but the West Covina antics stuff felt weaker than ever. Also I have no idea why they decided it would be a good stuff to skip eight months of personal journey for all the side characters, that straight up killed what interest I had in their stories.

Not to mention that Beth feels like a complete non-character who exists solely to be a love interest and while Valencia certainly deserves one, Beth is so very boring and they have absolutely zero chemistry.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The TV IV › Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Season 4: Greg Classic No Longer Available

:smith:

• Locked thread