Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!
I've not really been feeling the last couple of episodes. I had the last episode DVR'd, watched half the day after airing, and finally forced my way through it. Something needs to change real soon.

If you crave more Maya aka Esther Povitsky, she stars in an upcoming comedy series on the Freeform channel (???) called Alone Together. Her Instagram stories have also been excellent.

https://www.instagram.com/esthermonster/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

Maxwell Lord posted:

Butt Load of Cats!
They also recorded an uncensored version, Fuckton of Cats.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

He seems to be out of Rebecca's life and in this episode was mostly used for Valencia's development. So.... probably? It'd be a shame to see Vince go, though. Great dance moves and singing.
They've said they only plan one more season, so they just need to give him some closure next season. Josh's final storyline is probably going to be him finding something he's good at, succeeding, and his parents finally being proud of him.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Speaking of which, we still haven't heard confirmation that it's been renewed for a fourth season. :ohdear:

In that livestream I think she was asked about it and said that she has no doubt the show will be renewed, but I'm nervous.
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is the lowest rated show on network TV but it will probably still get renewed because it's a critical darling and not particularly expensive. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is responsible for seven of the 18 Emmy nominations the CW has ever gotten, including two wins. It gets long think pieces written about it.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is doing a short live tour

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/Racheldoesstuff/status/963898445617606657

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

SirSamVimes posted:

So I'm 2/3 through the first season of this, and I was wondering if there's a season 1 thread anywhere? I like reading other people's thoughts on shows as I watch ahead.
Season 1 thread
Season 2 thread

• Locked thread