Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaniac
Nov 28, 2000

SUSHI ROULETTO!
College Slice
(It's been a few months so my recollections might be fuzzy, but) I feel like I'm the only one who was on the show's wavelength with the time-jump and also with Beth. I thought when Valencia first met Beth it was obvious Valencia was going to start dating her to take advantage of Beth's business connections, so the jump was just skipping over what the show had already indicated would happen. I never felt the need to see Beth as more than a device because I thought that's what she was to Valencia. (Not explicitly, but if you really pressed Valencia she'd admit on some level that's why they were together.) I didn't feel confused at all about their relationship after the jump.

As for Heather, we didn't need a full nine months of pregnancy storylines. She was pregnant and after the jump she was still pregnant.

Rebecca and Nathaniel were stuck in a holding pattern and the fact nothing had changed with them after so many months WAS the development.

For me the jump worked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread