Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
They've said that Rebecca's musical numbers are infecting other people, as early as the Thanksgiving episode from Season 1, it got Greg to sing about how he'll never leave West Covina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Hey it's the scene from the opening!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Freeform is what became of ABC Family. New Warriors and Cloak and Dagger is being developed for it.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
My favorite is End of the Movie.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'd like to change my vote for my song of the season.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Greg's doing good for himself, after flunking out of Emory!
https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Broadway-Bound-TOOTSIE-Starring-Santino-Fontana-Will-Play-Pre-Run-in-Chicago-20180124

The Important Bit because Anti-Adblocker is awful posted:

Broadway-Bound TOOTSIE Starring Santino Fontana Will Play Pre-Run in Chicago

TOOTSIE's story is hitting the stage! Scott Sanders Productions announced today that the world premiere of the new comedy musical, TOOTSIE, will play a pre-Broadway engagement this fall at Broadway In Chicago's Cadillac Palace Theatre (151 West Randolph Street, Chicago, IL) from September 11 - October 14. TOOTSIE will come to Broadway in spring 2019.

TOOTSIE tells the story of a talented but difficult actor who struggles to find work until an audacious, desperate stunt lands him the role of a lifetime.

TOOTSIE will star Tony Award nominee SANTINO FONTANA as struggling actor Michael Dorsey. Santino is well known to TV and film audiences for his role as Greg on "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" and for providing the voice to the villainous 'Prince Hans' in the blockbuster animated film, Frozen. His many Broadway credits include his Tony-nominated performance in Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella, Billy Elliot, Sunday in the Park with George, and Brighton Beach Memoirs.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I wonder what Season 3 song Trent is gonna cover next season!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Fit Hot Guys, obviously.

I mean it's clearly gonna be Let's Generalize About Women...

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Most everything is botted like that nowadays.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGN2FGtBzh8

Here's something cheerful after that episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Fit Hot Guys is also a good song from the season.

• Locked thread