Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
One thing I dislike in this episode was the movement song; the same thing has happened to Valencia on this show as happening to Britta on community, where they start unattainable and then you wonder how anyone ever looked up to them.
Compare the movement song, which is possibly the most one dimensional song the show has done, to I’m so good at yoga, and they feel like different characters.

What I really liked is the first time they cut away from the back in the hospital they play the first two bars of “I have friends I definitely have friends”.

I also like young Rebecca and wish her conceit for appearing didn’t forbid her from interacting with other characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Pepitone is awesome! You can’t hate his characs even though they’re assholes.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

They brought us this far, I’m sure something will go wrong for Rebecca again. I mean evening or normal episode she rode in a car with a drunk driver to Threaten a guy with a gun.
It’s also very clear from the text that her new therapist isn’t that great, he just knows more than she does.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

This episode was very back half loaded,No songs in the first 15, then a lovely Josh song, then a terrible Darryl song. (It was an accurate parody of a type of song that was popular around the same time as crazy frog.)

I honestly just can’t relate to Darryl’s arc to have a kid when it’s very obvious he has a kid, and an existing marriage. It’s not about his love for Josh, it’s not about his love for Madison, it’s just about him having a baby, which is as the same form of obsession as the ones Rebecca is criticized for.

He hasn’t even had a song about it, has he? He’s just said he’s wanted a baby.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I’m not saying other characters kind of problems, but I feel a hard time relating to his problems in particular.
Also white Josh is such a charismatic actor it sucks to not see him on screen.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

They're saying Broadway Musical next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

S4 will start with a huge retcon.

• Locked thread