Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

It's impressive how this show can juggle being funny, having great musical scenes, and still get dark with Rebecca's progressively more destructive streak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The next episode is the first without "Josh" in the title.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Fuckload of Cats was one of the funniest songs on the show ever. I love Rebecca giving the background woman the yarn and smugly saying "It's an afghan!"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gobbeldygook posted:

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is doing a short live tour

I'll be there at the Philly one, no way I'm missing this.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The tickets are about go on sale. Judging by how quickly her site crashed, I'm guessing there's a chance they sell out.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The ticket sales process was bullshit. Ticketfly said I got the tickets, but then had a "hiccup" and basically took them away. Now I've been on hold with their customer service for 40 minutes.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

After 90 minutes, the TicketFly customer service basically said "whoops looks like your order didn't' go through."

There's a lot of suspicion that bots bought them out because they're being resold right now for like $300+ each.

edit: I guess they came down since they were $300 but the price is still nuts:

Nichael fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Feb 14, 2018

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

The live show ticket market has been a disaster for a while now. People putting on shows never seem prepared for it.

Have similar shows been botted within 30 seconds like this?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The last thing I went to that was sort of similar was Bob's Burgers live about two years ago. I had no real issue getting tickets there. Has it gotten worse since then?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Sort of encouraging. I'm really disappointed today worked out like it did. This show is incredible.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I guess I'm not really mentally prepared for the live show market. I thought I could just wait until the weekend and maybe not get the 110% best seats but still something reasonable. This is a relatively niche show. :smith:

It normally is like that. The other TV show tours I've seen were like that.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I just got four tickets in DC from their reserve sale. Anyone, by some small chance, want to trade me for Philly tickets, 1:1?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I get why this finale had to happen thematically, but the actual writing leading up to her being imprisoned was weird. If they needed her in jail, why not just have her get caught for literally hiring an assassin to kill Mona?

But also, I don't think it necessarily matters how awkward the finale is because I'm pretty sure this specific plot will be resolved in like an episode or two next season. You can mark her confessing to a crime that she's innocent of to her own irrationality.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

My Zelda-esque fetch quest where I slowly swapped DC tickets for Philly tickets is finally over. Going to see it in on Saturday at the Trocadero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Waiting for it to start in Philly.

• Locked thread