Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer
NYC sold out in like three minutes, but I nabbed two seats! I hope my girlfriend can see from the balcony. It was heartbreaking watching all the dots for available seats disappear rapidly, but then I realized that in another TicketMaster tab I had seats reserved! Whew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

The ticket sales process was bullshit. Ticketfly said I got the tickets, but then had a "hiccup" and basically took them away. Now I've been on hold with their customer service for 40 minutes.

I just panicked again and made sure mine were confirmed. That sucks for you. :( I hope she adds more shows, because I realize I only got tickets through pure luck and so many people didn't.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

The live show ticket market has been a disaster for a while now. People putting on shows never seem prepared for it.

It's not like Rachel Bloom and her manager can prepare for it, because the tickets are sold by someone else, all she does is promise a show. It's all on TicketMaster and the other companies selling tickets. The only thing she could do would be to hold them in a larger venue (more money up front that her manager/producer/whoever might not be prepared to lay out) or hold multiple shows (up to her schedule, and if even one of those shows doesn't sell out I don't know how much of a hit they take), am I right?

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer
The law firm stuff isn't the show's strength. It's just an excuse for Rebecca to have work scenes, drama, and extra characters. Even the lawyer-show type last minute saves that are meant to show how good Rebecca or Paula are at their jobs are kind of weak scenes, which doesn't bode well for The Trial of Rebecca Bunch.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Regy Rusty posted:

Got to hear You Stupid Bitch live, my life is complete.

I was at the NYC show also! It was amazing. :)

• Locked thread