Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Steve2911 posted:

Me five minute ago: Man I really hoped Netflix would've picked this up for UK distribution.

Me now: Oh poo poo they did. :aaaaa:

They were publishing new episodes weekly all last season too!

Premiere was great, lookin forward to how this goes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I was real happy someone decided to tackle this whole dumbass “men are trash” twitter thing btw. Very worried I’m opening up a huge can of worms here, but I just find it excessively stupid.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
think you got your text and your link mixed up there bud

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Really good episode. That ending was intense. NO REBECCA STOP REVEALING ALL THAT STUFF

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

clown shoes posted:

That zit squirt (zuirt?) into the martini was one of the grossest things I’ve ever seen.

hahahah this was seriously so disgusting

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Nathaniel/White Josh was so good but yeah my favourite moment was the one Maxwell Lord mentioned with Heather bitching them out for complaining about the servers.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
This time jump has made Rebecca and Nathaniel into terrible pieces of poo poo who I have no sympathy for, not a great idea for your lead, woops

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I’ve been seeing some of that defence, like “she’s always been terrible!!” but definitely not in this same way, there’s no way to make this sympathetic or whatever like it did with all her obsessive breakdown stuff, this is carrying on an affair for eight months while being told constantly to stop. There isn’t a way you can do this and not be an awful piece of poo poo.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
.....did you even read the post you’re responding to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
None of those were followed up with “oh but you’re doing really well and are in a much better place”

This is really really basic, my dudes

• Locked thread